Wednesday 27 January 2010

Badem Ezmesi-is like... Badem Ezmesi!!

As I was reading the book, somewhere between the Xanthouli's adventures is the Badem Ezmesi.... thus.. i follow his directions and after a Lovely Starbucks frappuccino (cause.. what ever my vote, i will always have the capitalism in my DNA!!) I took as a weapon my lovely NON SENCE turkish and I start looking for the Rum woman who used to own a patisserie that makes the BEST Badem Ezmesi in Istanbul!!

I was in Bebek (STARBUCKS!!!!) and the patisserie according to Xanthoulis was in Bebek.. but i was not so sure if I could find the patisserie!! I left Starbuck's with the Frappuccino on my hands and I start thinking where should I ask first!! I found the DIVAN patisserie... i got inside... ask the woman in turkish-english.. she replied to me in Turkish.. nothing made sence.. and then.. a girl came.. and she show me the shop opposite the DIVAN... "this is the place that makes the famous Badem Ezmesi"...

meshour badem ezmesi the name of the small patisserie... but.. when i say small, i mean VERY SMALL... it is like came out of a 1060's film.. the only think that it was connected with the present is a 1990's TV...

I asked for a couple of Badem Ezmesi... 55 pieces 55 Tl,

"are you crazyyyy" i was about to scream... but i tried to explain her that i read on a book that "Anlamıyorum " (i dont know) and i was ready to die!! thank God, my lovely Fairy never leaves me alone.. and there was a lovely girl that she knew english and evertyhing made sense..
I bought 6 lovely Badem Ezmesi for 6 TL and they also told me the name of the owner, which is still Greek...

I left Bebek... and i walked to Arnavutkoy to find the restaurant of my friend Dilara and drink a coffee..there I met Jimmy a crazy guy coming from Turkey but born in Germany etc etc.. τ
LangDetecttr>en YahooCerror
ι εννοώ απο ΠΑΝΤΟΥ).

No comments: